Field Engineer Inc
Data Center Operations Engineer
Work from home
Experience: 4-10 Years
Stipend: 10-12 KPM
Data Center Operations Technicians Level I (DC Ops Techs) will participate in day to day operations and fulfill duties at the local level of the Data Center. Responsibilities include monitoring and attending to alerts and events, assisting collocation customers, monitoring facilities security, local provisioning of services and hardware as well as assisting in maintenance of the Data Center equipment.
DC Ops Tech will need to be able to multi-task and prioritize their workload in an independent manner.
Handle tickets for local support and implementation purposes and perform tasks as documented
Perform physical server builds and decommissions as per SOPs, perform QA on builds, and completing deployment documentation in appropriate systems.
Perform racking and stacking of hardware including cross-connect patching and labeling per best practices.
Demonstrate basic knowledge of network systems, topology and troubleshooting, including TCP/IP, DNS, firewall, Switch and router roles.
Understand the procedures for providing connectivity including basic port enabling, cross-connecting and the types of connectivity available.
- Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization and self-motivation.
Field Engineer is a Global Freelance Marketplace