Experience: 2-6 Years
CTC: 4-6 LPA
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the revenue from your area and will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set businesses like neighborhood fruit/vegetable shops, restaurants to use the Crofarm App and help them to derive maximum value from it.
A field-intensive role where you are required to acquire and manage critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing.
Handle end-to-end client relationships; including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
Targets, allocate leads, build sales plans and track the work plan.
Maintain area-reports which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of performance.
- 3+ years of intensive sales, client management, and people management experience.
- Familiarity with the geography and market understanding.
- Has an Android smartphone is able to quickly commute to various businesses via his/her own vehicle.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- BBA/MBA degree will be considered a plus.
At Crofarm, we are helping businesses procure premium quality fruits and vegetables at non-premium prices. At the same time, we are helping growers get value for their produce. Our customers range from your neighbourhood fruit shop to bigger corporates like Reliance.