- Participate in requirements gathering and responsible for the development of technology solution and specifications.
- Evaluate the existing system, preparing gap analysis, identify possible solutions to meet the client needs and introduce new ideas and solutions to the client.
- Conceptualizing innovative solutions, writing proposals and preparing presentations.
- Preparation of various reports including Inception, BPR, Solution Design, Change Management, detailed project reports and request for proposal documents.
- Having an advisory mindset and be strong on communication and other soft skills viz. interpersonal skills and team-work.
- Write independently RFPs / tender documents.
- Independently handle meetings and make presentations/demonstrations to the key stakeholders.
- Work with the frontlines sales personnel and support them in the sales initiatives.
- Responding to tenders / RFPs, write proposals, interact with other vendors/partners, play an active part in finalization of order/contract, and manage post-order implementation issues.
- The candidate should be a B.E / B.Tech and/or MBA from a good business school.
- Should have familiarity with the functioning of major departments in the Government.
- Should have demonstrable knowledge and experience in preparing various reports such as Inception reports, BPR, Solution Design, Change Management, Detailed Project Reports and Request for Proposal documents.
- Should have a good understanding of Government bid process management.
- Experience in responding to tenders / RFPs, writing proposals and making presentations to the client.
- Pleasant personality with good oral /written communication skills. Should be able to independently give presentations/demonstrations to the clients.
- Should be self-motivated and develop innovative solutions that can be positioned by the sales team.
- Abilit to work under pressure and meet stringent delivery timelines.
- Good Managerial Skills - Leadership, Interpersonal skills, Planning, Organization, Time Management.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
Sparc Technologies (SPARC) is a full service, full life cycle national management and information technology consulting firm providing results-oriented, value-based services for both commercial and public sector clients, SPARC services are offered on an expert services, project-based or extended community basis, in the areas of strategy, application, enterprise (ERP), and outsourcing solutions, Our services span across all technologies.
SPARC has built competencies spanning a wide range of platforms, tools, programming environments and package-based solutions enabling it to offer a wide spectrum of IT solutions and services to our clients.